Monday, December 29, 2008

Additional Photos and More Princesses

Getting sick of Princesses yet? Normally I would be, but the joy they bring my girls outweighs my general distaste for all things Princess-y.

And, yes, I said "joy they bring my girls." With an "s." That's because, no matter how much she protests that she doesn't care for Princesses, Madeline was as awestruck as Sophie when we had lunch with princesses today. We did the character lunch at Ariel's Grotto, and it was marvelously organized. (The food was good, too!)

Sophie was beside herself to meet Ariel:



And Madeline has a look of adoration for Snow White:



And, finally, I got the money shot of Madeline fighting Vader:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

but did you find out the shade of Snow White's lipstick?!? I need that red! :P

Ranger and Tanner said...

duh Lisa that color is 'candy apple red' of course. anyway...glad to see shots of Madeline enjoying herself.

Laura Achilles said...

I've been enjoying reading your adventures! Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Years!

Emily Pitts said...

hahah, love c's comment! i'm glad mad got to be a padawan. that's like me winning the slice :)

word ver: nustante

Anonymous said...

so much fun reading about the princess adventures and seeing the photos -- now I am truly excited for our trip to disneyland tomorrow! Rip is truly going to have an attack at the Aerial lunch...