Sophie says, "This is a funky song, mom!"
Yes, my dear, it is. That Roger Waters is a funky guy.

This morning, after Jon had awakened her early to get ready for their ski trip (right now I am completely alone in the house, which is as miraculous as it is rare, but I digress), I was playing my usual games to get her dressed. "Okay, so first I'll put on my long johns, then the heart turtleneck, then the pink top..." The usual answer to that kind of thing is, "Mahhhhhhm, those are my clothes, not yours!"
This morning, though, she looked me dead in the eye and said,
This morning, though, she looked me dead in the eye and said,
"Mom, I don't have time for jokes."
I thought I might fall down laughing. She's a funny kid! Even when she doesn't mean to be...
8 comments:
She is soooo onto you!
That is so funny and cute!
B-
She's a spunky one! I love it!
bwahahaahahah....now stop being funny. I mean it! ;-)
I love Sophie!
time to have that made into a tee shirt, I think. cafepress.com.
I love when kids say whatever. It so makes me laugh or makes me want to smack them.... but I contain myself...most of the time. =)
did she roll her eyes? :)
All your kids are funny! Today it was Baxter. I went to pick up Dillon after enrichments and saw Baxter hiding in the bushes outside the pickup entrance. Bailey asked me what I was laughing about and as I opened the car door I told her Baxter was hiding in the bushes. He heard me, of course, and was looking quite sheepish. I asked him what he was doing. He said "hiding from my dad." I asked him if he would like me to tell his dad where he was. He actually laughed and said no! So when I went inside the school and saw Jon looking everywhere for Baxter, I told him. "I am not saying that I saw him, but I did just come in the door from my car... hint hint." Madeline was watching me closely. You could actually hear her gears turning. "You did see him!" It so made me laugh! Both of them!
Post a Comment