Simple Scrapbooks requested a digi page for their Virtual Page column online. Check it out! I’m still trying to get into the magazine pages, but this is pretty close.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey MK, Loved the article - JB sent me your blog link a month or so ago where you mentioned being in SS Mag - I told my fellow croppers to look for you!!
All is well - substitute teaching right now and VERY busy with BSA, GSA, kids choir, church and friends!
1 comment:
Hey MK,
Loved the article - JB sent me your blog link a month or so ago where you mentioned being in SS Mag - I told my fellow croppers to look for you!!
All is well - substitute teaching right now and VERY busy with BSA, GSA, kids choir, church and friends!
Love to all!
J Slack aka Baby Bean
Post a Comment